Kelly KHB Controllers User Manual
KHB High Power BLDC Motor Speed Controller
Kelly KHB opto-isolated BLDC motor controller
provides efficient, smooth and quite controls for electric motorcycle, forklift, hybrid vehicle, electrical vehicle, electric boat, as well as industry motor speed or torque control. Motor speed controller uses high power MOSFET, PWM to achieve efficiency 99% in most cases. Powerful microprocessor brings in comprehensive and precise control to BLDC motor controllers. This high power programmable brushless motor controller also allows users to set parameters, conduct tests, and obtain diagnostic information quickly and easily.
• Opto-isolated technology achieve stability.
• Intelligence with powerful microprocessor.
• Synchronous rectification, ultra low drop and fast PWM to achieve very high efficiency.
• Electronic reversing.
• Voltage monitoring on 3 motor phases, bus, and power supply.
• Voltage monitoring on voltage source 12V and 5V.
• Current sense on all 3 motor phases.
• Current control loop.
• Hardware over current protection.
• Hardware over voltage protection.
• Support torque mode, speed mode, and balanced mode operation.
• Configurable limit for motor current and battery current.
• Low EMC.
• LED fault code.
• Battery protection: current cutback, warning and shutdown at configurable high and low battery voltage.
• Rugged aluminum housing for maximum heat dissipation and harsh environment.
• Rugged high current terminals, and rugged aviation connectors for small signal.
• Thermal protection: current cut back, warning and shutdown on high temperature.
• Configurable 60 degree or 120 degree hall position sensors.
• Support motors with any number of poles.
• Up to 40,000 electric RPM standard. Optional high speed 70,000 ERPM and ultra high speed 100,000ERPM (Electric RPM = mechanical RPM * motor pole pairs).
• Support three modes of regenerative braking: brake switch regen, release throttle regen,0-5K or 0-5V analog signal variable regen.
• Configurable high pedal protection: the controller will not work if high throttle is detected at power on.
• Current multiplication: Take less current from battery, output more current to motor.
• Easy installation, 2 or 3-wire pot, or hall sensor throttle can work.
• Remote fault code LED driver.
• Current meter output.
• Standard PC/Laptop computer to do programming. No special tools needed.
• User program provided. Easy to use. No cost to customers.
•Frequency of Operation: 16.6kHz.
•Standby Battery Current: < 0.5mA.
•5V Sensor Supply Current: 40mA.
•Controller supply voltage range, PWR, 10 to 30V (24V preferred).
•Configurable battery voltage range, B+, 18V to 90V.
•Analog Brake and Throttle Input: 0-5 Volts. Producing 0-5V signal with 3-wire pot.
•Reverse Alarm, Main Contactor Coil Driver, Meter.
•Full Power Operating Temperature Range: 0℃ to 50 ℃ (controller case temperature).
•Operating Temperature Range:-30℃ to 90 ℃, 100℃ shutdown (controller case temperature).
•Motor Current Limit, 1 minute: 700A.
•Motor Current Limit, continuous: 350A.
•Max Battery Current : Configurable.
: The price is 89 U.S. dollars.
Optional Stick Shift Throttle Firmware
: The price is 29 U.S. dollars.
Optional CAN BUS
: The price is 79 U.S. dollars.
High Speed Motor Option
: The price is 99 U.S. dollars.
Ultra High Speed Motor Option
: The price is 199 U.S. dollars.