Brake SW1 vs Brake SW2 on KLS-S – Mini. SW1 stuck in on position

Home Forums Support Brake SW1 vs Brake SW2 on KLS-S – Mini. SW1 stuck in on position

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    William Rank
    Participant

Hello
    I have a dual hub motor bike and am running two KLS-S mini controllers. Both have the same programing and are wired the same. Same brake switch is wired to both controllers. Both run Ident angle no problem and both show green lights when powered up. But one will not run. In monitor, the one that runs has Brake SW1 go from 0 to 1 when brake is applied and Brake SW2 is always on 0. One that doesn’t run always has 1 on Brake SW1 and applying brake goes from 0 to 1 on Brake SW2. On both controllers I have both a Brake switch hooked up to (25) and a second throttle hooked up to (2) for the variable Regen. Does anybody know why on the programing software their is a Brake SW1 and a Brake SW2 and have any idea why my one controller always shows SW1 to be applied? Thank you in advance for your time in this matter.

Victor Condino
    Participant

Having the same problem! Only with mine I only have variable regen hooked to a second throttle (and split to both controllers). No brake switch connected at all. recently replaced the front wheel controller and its brake_sw1 is always reading 1, and wont run no matter what i do, even though it connects up to the config software just fine and i can see the throttle and regen signals and the hall sensors, and have verified the motor wiring.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.