The voltage and torque constant is similar to the ME0709, but the ME0913 is more powerful.
The ME0913 motor is capable of 12 KW at 72 VDC (125 amps continuous), and 30 KW peak.
It can be used on 96V system.
Kelly KLS72701-8080I controller perfectly match with this motor.
Output Power of 12 KW Continuous, 30 KW Peak (at 96 volts)
Designed for long life. No brush maintenance. The motor is 92%
efficient at voltages between 24 to 96 VDC. Continuous current
of 125 amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control).
This is a 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous
Motor with an axial air gap and 3 Hall sensors at 120 degrees
electrical timing. It has two stators with a rotor in the center.
1) This is a 4 pole motor (8 magnets).
2) The Phase to Phase winding resistance is 0.013 Ohms.
3) The maximum recommended rotor speed is 5000 RPM.
4) Voltages from 0 to 96 VDC input to the control.
5) Torque constant of 0.15 Nm per Amp
6) The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.10 Milli-Henry with a 28 turns per phase.
7) Armature Inertia is 45 Kg Cm Squared.
8) Continuous current of 125 Amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control).
9) Peak current of 420 Amps AC for 1 minute (600 Amps DC into the motor control).
10) Weight of 35 pounds.
11) Peak Stall Torque if 90 Nm.
12) This is an Open Frame, Fan Cooled motor.
Wiring of Kelly brushless motor controller connecting with Mars BLDC motor